Imelda Lynch gave us a list of her ‘must haves’ in her grooming kit for everyone getting a horse ready for the show ring.
- Stain master – for last min accidents
- Baby wipes – can’t live without! From your own hands, to tack to spots on the horse. They are simply essential.
- Surgical gloves – if you will be using black make up, spray’s or hoof oils they can stain your hands so the gloves are great to have on.
- Stud kit – in case the ground is slippy
- Hoof oil – makes all the difference
- Cloths & a sponge – for touch ups in the ring
If you need anything for you, your horse or your grooming kit, Imelda has an online tack shop www.thetackroom.ie