For All Trade Stands
Please note you must supply all requirements by June 15th in order to gain entry into the showgrounds.
- Insurance Policy Copy (Public Liability, Employers Liability, Product Liability)
- Insurance company letter Indemnifying Galway County Show Ltd.
- Photograph of your stand
- Dimensions of your stand
- Payment in FULL (by June 15th)
Additional for Food Related Stands
- HSE approval / HSE Registration letter (must be vaild on the dates for the show)
- Gas certificate (if applicable)
PLEASE DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT PAPERWORK & PAYMENT IN ORDER ON THE DAY
AS YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY BY ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE
Terms & Conditions for ALL Trade Stands:
- All traders must be set up by 9am each day until 6pm. Traders will not be allowed to access the showgrounds after 9am.
- The stall holder shall agree that the Galway County Show Limited reserves the right to have each stall/stand removed and relocated.
- The stall holder shall ensure that he/she holds their own public liability insurance cover for a minimum of €1 million for any one accident. Proof of current insurance cover to accompany this form. Any Food Stall must also enclose proof of current oroducts liability insurance cover.
- The stall holder shall provide a letter from their insurer to indemnify Galway County Show Limited & the land owners, i.e. Duffy’s Equestrian Centre & their servants & agents, Shovvjumping Ireland & the Irish Shows Association Limited, against all losses, claims, damages & injuries arising from the operation & use of the said stall/stand.
- The stall holder shall keep his/her stall, fittings & space provided clean & free from litter, and remove all such litter from the site on departure.
- All matters associated with stands or exhibits thereat are the sole responsibility of the stand holders and the Galway County Show Limited accepts no responsibility therefore.
- The show committee reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Any illegal traders will be removed from showgrounds and reported relevant authorities.